Mona Lisa Slide Show

Mona Lisa ATC's 2.5" x 3.5"

June 09, 2005

Rain Rain Go Away !!!!
I am upset it is raining today :( I was hoping so spray a coating on my acrylic paintings I would like to sell. Living in a 4 plex with no garage makes it hard to spray whenever I want. Nebraska weather is so hot and humid sometimes can't seem to find a window of opportunity.
Guess I will just work on some more painting and hope for the just right weather the next couple of days.

I wish I had an art studio somewhere. Don't really have the money to rent or lease one and getting pretty crowded in our 2 bedroom apt with 3 kids and my hubby and I . My hubby and I sleep on a sofa sleeper in the living room we are so crowded.

My dream is to open an art gallery/ hangout for kids, teenagers and grown ups who need a place to create and hang out that are lower to mid income.

Don't even know where to begin with a project like that .

Oh well thanks for listening to my rambles. I am off to relax and paint.
Rain Rain Go Away Come again another Day!!!!!!

No comments: