Mona Lisa Slide Show

Mona Lisa ATC's 2.5" x 3.5"

July 16, 2005

ATC's Verses ACEO's..........
This is a subject that people never agree on. ATC's (artist trading cards) which are traded only verses ACEO's(art cards editions and originals) which are sold. I have found a happy medium I love to do both.

I have heard a lot of people debate that people that do both put more attention in the ones to be sold. That is not true in my case I give all my cards equal attention and the best job I can do.

They also think people that sell also sell other cards that have been traded. I have yet to see this practice done and would never do such a thing . I sell only my original work .

I am sure this will be battled for years to come. In my opinion people should be able to do with their art what they want to do.

;)
Have a creative day!!!

No comments: