Mona Lisa Slide Show

Mona Lisa ATC's 2.5" x 3.5"

July 17, 2005


Sunday Sunday Sunday ............
Today I am going to clean on my studio again. I kept finding things I forgot I had and had to stop and create. So I still do not have after pics. LOL

Feeling under the weather today, have a horrible nasty cold :(

I have a couple projects to finish up including my domino mingle project which is so late its freaking me out. :(

My hubby let me sleep in today and did not wake me up. I think he realized I was up at 3-4 am sneezing and wheezing LOL. Thanks babe for letting me sleep in.
Did not wake up till 9 am which is sleeping in for a mom of 3 ;)

Maybe I can get all my kids to sit down and work on art projects so they don't have fight cause of boredom. LOL

This week is my dad's 62nd birthday. Its weird when your parents start to get old. Although with as long as people live in my family 62 is still rather young several relatives have reached or gotten close to 100. :)

Well my morning coffee is really kicking in. I need to get my day started.
Have a creative day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS . The frog is another card available for sale on art card auctions.
I call him "Lazy Frog"


No comments: